Visiting Ankr DeFi Dashboard (opens in a new tab), you will see a dashboard where you can enable the Farming filter.
The filter allows you to see all the integrated opportunities to make profit, providing liquidity on DEXs and getting rewards in the LP tokens which you can then farm.
Liquidity pairs in the listed yield farming pools usually contain a native token and a corresponding Liquid Staking token. Rewards are usually given in the LP token native to the DEX. For example, CAKE on PancakeSwap.
To deposit liquidity into a pool:
- Click Deposit next to the pool.
- When redirected to the DEX, connect your wallet, choose a pool if there are multiple pools listed, enter the desired amount of tokens, and deposit them (usually, via the Deposit or Add Liquidity button).
To withdraw liquidity from a pool:
- On the page of the pool, click Withdraw to get to the Withdraw tab.
- Enter the desired amount of tokens and withdraw them (usually, via the Withdraw or Remove Liquidity button).
To yield farm your LP tokens:
- On the page of the pool, claim your rewards — the liquid pool tokens rewarded you for providing liquidity to the pool (usually, via a dedicated Rewards tab).
- Stake your LP tokens and gain yield (usually, via the Stake button on a dedicated Stake LP tab or Deposit & Stake button on the main pool page).
To withdraw your LP tokens along with the yield gains:
- On the page of the pool, withdraw your LP tokens (usually, via the Withdraw button on a dedicated Stake LP tab or Withdraw button on the main pool page).