Switching ankrETH on BNB Chain
We are decommissioning an older version of ankrETH (opens in a new tab) Liquid Staking token on the BNB Chain and switching to the new version of ankrETH) (opens in a new tab) token that is compatible with Ankr Bridge.
The reason is Binance stopped supporting an older ETH bridged version and part of our users got their older ankrETH locked because of that.
To switch an older version of ankrETH for the new ankrETH:
- In your wallet, switch the account with the locked ankrETH and change the network option to Binance Smart Chain.
- Visit Ankr Staking Dashboard (opens in a new tab). Ankr will ask you to connect your wallet if you haven't done it before.
- Locate the "unsupported old version" of ankrETH and click Switch to new.
If you forgot to change to Binance Smart Chain at Step 1, you may need to reconnect your wallet after changing to it.
- Confirm the switching transaction in your wallet.
- After confirming the transaction, wait for it to finalize.
- When the transaction is finalized and switching is successful, click Go to dashboard to see the new ankrETH.
You can also add it to your wallet clicking Add ankrETH to wallet.