New shiny tuts
Read us on such popular platforms as Hashnode, dev.to, and Medium.
Ankr docs are sweet, but this way we have way more coverage and interest from you — our users.
Here's a growing list of tutorials showing how to apply Ankr for the benefit and profit of your project:
- How to deploy your own ERC-20 token with Ankr & Hardhat on ETH Goerli Testnet
- How to Deploy Your First Polygon NFT with an ERC-721 Solidity Smart Contract and Ankr
- How to Deploy an ERC-721 Smart Contract to Avalanche and Mint an NFT with Ankr, Hardhat, and Ethers.js
- Deploy and Mint a CryptoKitties-Like NFT with ERC-721 Smart Contract
- How to create an ERC721 NFT Smart Contract on Optimism
Good ol' tuts
We also have some good ol' stuff living here in the docs, so apply the tutorials from this docs section to improve your skills and projects.