We're going to explain bridging, using aMATICb.
Visit Ankr Bridge. aMATICb token is chosen by default.
Enter the desired aMATICb amount to bridge.
Click Switch network to select the correct source and destination networks. Confirm the switch in your wallet.
Click Approve to allow Ankr Staking to access your aMATICb and confirm it in your wallet.
Click Send to deposit aMATICb to the destination network and confirm it in your wallet.
We recommend choosing the high fee value for faster transaction mining time.
Ankr Bridge shows you the sending progress. Wait till the cross-chain transaction successfully finishes.
Stay on the page until sending has completed in order to receive the bridged tokens. Do not navigate away or close the tab. If bridging fails for any reason, see the Finish Bridge section below.
To receive the bridged aMATICb on the destination network, switch to it by clicking Switch to network-name and click Confirm in your wallet.
Receive aMATICb on the destination network by clicking Receive and confirming it in your wallet. Gas fee applies.
You can see the transaction in the explorer by clicking the go-to button next to the transaction hash.
The Finish Bridge functionality allows you to get back to the bridging process if anything fails.
The bridging process may fail due to:
- Navigating away from the Bridge page anytime during the process.
- Closing the page anytime during the process.
- Ankr Bridge failures due to network instability and other possible issues.
If the process failed anywhere before Step 5 from Bridge aMATICb, no action is needed. Just start bridging again.
If the process failed at Step 5 or later:
- Open your wallet, find and copy the transaction ID from the Deposit operation.
- Visit Ankr Bridge.
- Click Finish Bridge.
- Paste the deposit transaction ID in the form and click Proceed bridge.
- Check that it brought you to the Sending progress page, then continue from Step 6 from Bridge aMATICb.