Ensure the following:
- You are using a Chrome Browser.
- You have a Polkadot.js wallet chrome extension installed.
You have the required amount of KSM you wish to contribute in your Polkadot.js wallet (chrome extension) plus an amount for gas fees.
You have a MetaMask wallet.
1.Go to the Chrome Store and access the Polkadot.js wallet.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Ensure you follow master seed best practices and back up your master seed SECURELY offline.
- Generate a secure password and create your wallet.
- Give your wallet a name and select Any Chain.
Wallets to use to transfer Polkadot.
You can use Polka Wallet, Trust Wallet, Fearless Wallet, Polkadot.js to send KSM to your extension wallet.
Connect your wallet to the Polkadot Account App to view your balance or make a transfer to another account.
Open the top left menu and:
- Select the Polkadot network.
- Click Switch to change to it (if required).
- You can then view your balance and/or make a transfer if required.
Visit Ankr Staking and click Stake.
Locate the Kusama (KSM) box and click Stake in it.
Your Polkadot.js wallet pops up requesting "authorization" to connect to Ankr Staking. Click to allow access.
On KSM Liquid Staking that opens after you connected your wallet, enter the desired amount to stake and click Get aKSMb.
Your Polkadot.js wallet pops up requesting authorization. Click to authorize if you wish to proceed.
The Staking Dashboard updates to reflect your staked amount.
Click Connect to connect to an EVM Wallet (e.g. MetaMask).
Select your wallet type and connect.
Authorize your Ethereum wallet.
Authorize your Polkadot.js wallet.
This enables access to aKSMb Tokens. Successful addition to your wallet is indicated by your Ethereum wallet updating with aKSMb tokens. You are now free to utilize your aKSMb in Ankr DeFi or other DeFi platforms.
If you don't see the balance in your wallet, do the following:
- Visit Ankr Staking Dashboard.
- Find your liquid staking token, click the three-dot menu, and click Copy token address.
- Add the token address manually in your wallet (e.g. MetaMask).